Thursday, July 28, 2011

Isn't it too late to Buy Gold or Buy Silver?

I get this question more than any other question and the absolute answer is 100% NO.  People have been asking me this question for 2 years now when gold was half the price and silver was even less.  Just because gold and silver prices are high, all indicators point to an increase in pricing for precious metals, just like the did 2 years ago.  Every analyst will tell you that this economy is not getting better anytime soon AND that means one thing: Invest in hard assets!!!

Analysts used to say that 5%-20%of your total portfolio should be in precious metals.  The analysts that I personally know have now changed that number to somewhere around 40%-50% and they have followed these statements with their own money.  I have analysts transferring their entire IRA and 401k rollovers into gold and silver.

Believe me...it's not too late!!!

Do you want more information or have questions about investing in gold and silver?  Feel free to contact me at blakepollack@gmail.com.

1 comment: