Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Practice What You Preach

After being a successful precious metals investor for over 15 years, I decided that it was time to share the knowledge of my success on how to invest in precious metals, such as gold and silver.  With the rise in gold prices, it seems like more and more people are becoming interested in adding gold and silver to their portfolio.  Recently, I became a precious metals broker and now work with other investors who want to buy gold and silver.  I believe that you should "practice what you preach" and, since I've been successful in precious metals, it's time to show others how to also be successful and invest in the same metals I do.  That's why I only sell the same precious metals that I buy! You will find tons of information on this blog about investing in precious metals but feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

Do you want more information or have questions about investing in gold and silver? Feel free to contact me at blakepollack@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment